There is nothing better than receiving a handwritten note in the post IMHO, a beautifully written envelope or even a scruffy one never fails to put a smile on my face. Much better than the millions of decorating or double glazing leaflets that fly through the letterbox every week!
To celebrate the launch of my new lemon and blueberry notecards I thought I would give you 10 reasons to grab your pen and scribble out a notecard today to a friend, family member or neighbour.
- say thanks to a friend for hosting a long awaited catch up in their garden
- apologise to a friend for getting over excited at the long overdue catch up and passing out in their flower bed
- tell a family member you can’t wait for a cuddle
- let a loved one know you’re thinking of them
- invite the neighbours over for tea and cake to cement that friendship you forged in lockdown
- send a joke to a friend you know is having a bit of a rubbish time lately
- A thank you note for birthday presents
- An end of term note of appreciation for your child’s teacher after an incredibly tough year
- Update your friends and family with your new address
- Send a motivational note to yourself if you’re feeling a bit low, when it turns up in a couple of days you’ll appreciate the actions of your past self!
Have I given you a little inspiration to send a notecard today? Now all you need is the notecards, head to my shop page to buy a pack of my Lemon and Blueberry notecards while you’re in the mood.Sarah x